Sunday, July 27, 2008

Stacked Enchiladas







Always a family favorite, one of the many things I learned to make from Gramma Dorothy. We love them so much, we have been known to give up the traditional turkey or ham at Christmas in favor of these delicious enchiladas. We were at Taya and Kevin's on friday cooking up dinner complete with pudding parfaits made by Kaitlin and Madison. They did a great job. Daron was a good helper with his chopping skills to help me with the main course. Papa was with us for dinner and we all had an enjoyable evening. I love these good times.

2 comments:

Taya said...

It was so yummy!!!! I'm gonna go have some right now!!! Thanks again for all you guys do to help us out...

We love you both!

The Monson Family said...

I love stacked enchiladas! My grandma Cluff would always make them and we'd add a fried egg on top...I think i need to make that again. Sounds delicious!