Really? Hard to believe it is here already. I'm glad to say goodbye to 2011 although it was a better year than we've had for a while. On the upside we were able to get a house of our own again. I don't feel so displaced anymore, and I am grateful to those who helped us over the last few years. My personal downside is that we live in Texas most of the time,(only visiting our house and our kids), and that is hard for me. I am so very thankful that we enjoy a good job in our lives in this hard time nationwide. If that means we live in Texas for awhile, then that is what we will do. My mantra has become "This too will pass", and it will. Someday we will be back in Az, with all that goes with that and it will be good. For now, I'll visit as often as I can.
I love and appreciate my family so very much. Our children, grandchildren, in-laws, (and outlaws as Dawson would say), our parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, friends. I reflect often these days at how much the Lord has blessed me. But I have to say after 38 years, I am truly blessed with the best husband ever. I can't even imagine a life without him. I don't know why at the tender ages of 21 and 22 we decided on each other, but I am glad we did. We just celebrated our 38th Anniversary, and I hope to celebrate many more. Thank You my Honey for being my knight. He is my protector, my champion, my partner, my friend. He even loves me at my worst. That's saying something.
We are a great team, but he is truly my strength.
I did good.
2 comments:
ohhh...so sweet!
p.s. dad did pretty good too!
Love you!
Glad you are still blogging, we have been MIA for about 2 yrs but are p;lanning on getting back on track in 2012:) It was fun to catch up on you!!
Post a Comment