We are finally all moved out of the house, but I can't say we are all moved in here. Whew! I am posting pics of our house devoid of stuff and the happiness that is part of home. Now it's just an empty house waiting for someone else's stuff to make it a home again. You would think after 24 moves, this would be second nature, but frankly it's just getting harder. I know in the middle of a move one always swears (among the real swearing) that “I will never do this again” and my new mantra “I'm selling everything with the house next time” statements contradictory to each other. If (and when?) we end up doing this again I think a moving company will have to do the honors. The total honors. At least now I can concentrate on getting things under control here. That's going to take the rest of the summer. Seriously. It's already feeling a little more organized, so I know it will just take time and taking it day by day. It's great to be here with Pop and Summer's kids really like being here too. Rylee came into the kitchen the other day when I was cleaning the grout on the countertop and wanted to help. She probably worked on that counter for an hour and it looks great. Thanks Rylee - you did a great job.
Mother's day was really nice. Pretty quiet, but that was welcome. Got phone calls and/or cards from all my chicks, and Tawna and Nathan had us over for dinner. I think we have the best kids in the world and hope they know how much we appreciate them for all they do.
4 comments:
The house will be great once you are all settled and I loved your furniture kind of combined in with Papa's!! I think it really will all go awesome together! It will be fun for Papa to have "peeps" on the premises and for you guys to all get to have him there too. It's a win, win situation!
Okay, this is Taya and I commented above and it came up as chocolate popsicles???? Very strange indeedy!
I see how you are Taya...trying to steal my identity! Anyway Mom, I think you really do have fantastic kids, especially your oldest! Just kidding! Happy that you guys are at pops, now we will all see eachother more!
Thanks for all your help yesterday moving. After your move I'm sure that was the last thing you wanted to do. that is why we didn't want to ask for help. We are close and oh so very tired and sore. Just when I feel like I'm getting somewhere over here, I go to the new house and look at all the work to do over there. Is there an end? Anyways thanks for all your help you are always good to help.
Post a Comment