Along with many other crazy Twilight fans. Here we are at the Deseret Bookstore at midnight getting the newest release “Breaking Dawn” in the series. I had no idea there would be so many people there at midnight to get their copies. It was kind of fun - everyone is excited to see what happens to Bella and how Ms. Meyers will end the saga. When the clock was at midnight straight up, the clerks opened the registers for those who needed to purchase their copies, the other line was for people who reserved and paid ahead for theirs. There was a big Yeeeaaaayyyy, and the lines began to move forward. Silly, yes. Unnecessary, probably. But it was fun and nice to see people having a good time with all the chatter and speculation. Earlier, in July I got the first 3 for Summer and Jordyn for their birthdays, so now their set is complete and they can fight over who reads their copy first. I better read my copy fast so Tawna can have it when she gets home. Hurry up Kaitlin so Taya can start reading too. Gotta go read now.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Call Me Crazy…
Along with many other crazy Twilight fans. Here we are at the Deseret Bookstore at midnight getting the newest release “Breaking Dawn” in the series. I had no idea there would be so many people there at midnight to get their copies. It was kind of fun - everyone is excited to see what happens to Bella and how Ms. Meyers will end the saga. When the clock was at midnight straight up, the clerks opened the registers for those who needed to purchase their copies, the other line was for people who reserved and paid ahead for theirs. There was a big Yeeeaaaayyyy, and the lines began to move forward. Silly, yes. Unnecessary, probably. But it was fun and nice to see people having a good time with all the chatter and speculation. Earlier, in July I got the first 3 for Summer and Jordyn for their birthdays, so now their set is complete and they can fight over who reads their copy first. I better read my copy fast so Tawna can have it when she gets home. Hurry up Kaitlin so Taya can start reading too. Gotta go read now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so very jealous! Fun...fun! You probably have until Friday to finish it and then I am coming to hunt you down! Just kidding! Thanks for always lending me your books! See you soon!
Stupid me, I just walked into a Barnes & Noble that day at 1:00 in the afternoon and picked it up off the table and walked to the register and paid for it.....what was I thinking????? LOL Oh and I forgot to take a picture!!! The last thing I stood in line for was cabbage patch doll....remember that?
Post a Comment