What a crazy, fun, sleepless, satisfying week. So far anyway. I know there is a boatload of stuff I didn't get done. There are ongoing projects that will be ongoing a little longer. Overall, I love that I got to spend so much time with some of my girls and grandkids learning and doing good things. Pop went to a breakfast honoring Veterans on Monday with Megan, Austin and Rylan at their school. It was fun for him to spend that time with the kids. He had a great time and was glad Megan had given him the invitation to come. This week we've done bread, soup, lots of applesauce canned (thanks Tawna and Jade), bread again, cookies, lunches, dinners, a ton of pie apples canned, cleaned up the messes and processes and now today a day of reorganization. Cleaning out the pantry (wow) and getting things a bit more streamlined.
Happy Anniversary to Tracy and Kevin. They are celebrating at the dunes with their family this weekend. Wish we were there.
I am looking forward to accomplishing some more cleaning this weekend. Spending time with my sweet, crazy husband who is always up for adventure. Having a Sunday dinner of some kind complete with apple pie or crisp since I had a few rebellious quarts that didn't seal. ( a whole other story). All in all, a good week. Got lots done, good time spent with family, and gearing up for Thanksgiving.
I love this time of year.
2 comments:
I can't wait to make apple pie outta all of those naughty quarts!! yummy. thanks for pulling an all nighter for us!! I love you!
Sounds like a good, yet Crazy busy week! I can't believe it almost turkey time...
Post a Comment